Helicopter Schools And Courses
The Alan Mann Helicopters Flying Training Organization (AMH FTO), located at Fairoaks Airport is a registered CAA/JAA training facility offering a wide range of flying instruction on single and twin engine helicopters. Basic PPL instruction with minimum cost and safe handling is undertaken on Bell 47 (Piston engine helicopter) and Bell 206 Jetranger. Bell 407 or AS350 Squirrel is used for turbine engine experience. Helicopter Services, Inc. · General Information. Training and examinations for type conversions, night qualification and instrument ratings are undertaken on the Bell206, Bell 407, AS355 and A109 series helicopters. A team of experienced, full time conducts it, salaried instructors who ensure a comprehensive, informative and enjoyable training program. · Payment. They accept Amex, Visa and MasterCard. Option of SLM Corp for educational financial assistance with flexible repayment terms is available; Pilot Finance, Inc provides flight training loans to train veterans. · Facilities. A 20,000sq ft hangar facility provides for many ‘pre’ and ‘post’ flight briefings and other audio-visual classroom training aids. · Aircraft. Basic training is performed in latest, light, piston engine Robinson R22 Beta II Series Helicopter. These are highly reliable, extensively used in USA and worldwide by civilian commercial, local and government agencies. The R44 Raven stable, inexpensive turbine aircraft is used for commercial operation training. The Bell 206 III advanced helicopter is used for transport pilot training, instrument courses and turbine transitions. Any other specific helicopter training can be arranged for if you call in advance. Instruction Courses:
1. Private Pilot License course. This course will provide commercial rotocraft certificate. Age 17 years +, must be able to read, speak and under stand English. FAA approved medical examiner’s third class medical certificate is a must. FAA requires 40 hours of flight time for passing.
2. Commercial Pilot License. This can be obtained if age is 18 years +, able to speak, read and understand English. FAA approved aviation medical examiner’s class two medical certificates are essential. FAA minimum: 150 hours of flying time (100 hours in powered aircraft and 50 hours in helicopter). 35 hours of additional flying time in PIC helicopter will add-on to the course.
3. Airline Transport Pilot. This course utilizes IFR equipped Bell 206 LIII Long ranger.
4. Instrument Training. Professional pilots must have instrument ratings. This training is conducted on Robinson R22BII, R44 Raven and Bell Long Ranger. Private helicopter license, 50 hours of cross-country flight time as pilot in command and 40 hours actual or simulated instrumental training (15 Hours must in helicopter) is a prerequisites for the certificate.
5. Turbine transition. Certificate provided in 15 flying hours (Dual 5 hours plus classroom 10 hours) on Bell 206 L-III training. Package price is $5500.00 USD.
Occupational Therapy Centres in NSW Articles
Occupational Therapy Centres in NSW Books
Occupational Therapy Centres in NSW